- Business use of your private car – what
can you claim
- Your pharmacy business: from an
- A brief look at EIS & SEIS tax relief for
venture capitalists in the UK
- Understanding the evolving
landscape of VAT for opticians
- MAKING TAX DIGITAL – developments
you need to know about
- Director’s loan account
- Take out what you deserve
- 10 questions you should ask your
- Making Tax Digital- What do you need to
- VAT for IT contractors:
Raising money to expand the scope of your established business or to finance the realisation of a dream company you’ve been thinking about for years are two sides of the same coin. They’re both tied to the problem of finding investors and capital. Read more..
Lately, VAT has been one of the most talked-about subjects among many types of professionals and their tax accountants. This is because there have been targeted changes in VAT regulations during the past few years, and small business owners and service providers want to understand what it’s all going to come down to when the dust settles. Read more..
As a business owner, you’ve probably already heard about HMRC’s plan to transform the tax system from paper to digital. They call it Making Tax Digital (MTD) and have invested heavily in the infrastructure and regulatory changes such a transformation may require. Read more..